The CMI has migrated to a new shared instance of our PPMS booking system. This is a major overhaul of our system, so we may encounter some issues during the transition phase. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any problems.
- Contact the HMS PPMS Group (ppmsAdmin@hms.harvard.edu) with questions about the new PPMS system.
- Contact Kelly Arnett at the CMI (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about CMI instruments and services.
All users will need an active CMI Instrument Access Project.
- In the new system, you will need to select this project when you make instrument reservations or order consumables.
- If you currently have instrument rights, then I have already created a project for you in the new system.
- New users will need to request a project in the new PPMS system before requesting training or gaining instrument access.