User Agreements

All Users from External Labs, who are requesting training and instrument access, are required to submit a signed CMI User Agreement AND a signed Harvard Risk and Release Form.  Users requesting data collection services should submit either an Academic User Agreement or a Commercial Lab Services Agreement.  

Please Note:

  • We DO NOT accept any modifications to our standard user agreements.  
  • The "Client" or "Institution" in some user agreement is the Company and should be signed by an institutional signing official (consult with your director or your legal department, if unsure).



Harvard Risk and Release Form, for all Users from External Labs (academic and commercial) needing a sponsored HUID for instrument access.

CMI Academic User Agreement, for all users from External Academic Labs requesting access OR data collection services, excluding Nanobody Selections.

CMI Academic User Agreement for Nanobody Services, sample user agreement for for External Academic Labs requesting Yeast Surface Display Nanobody Selections.  A new agreement is required for each selection project. Do not complete or sign the Sample form. The CMI will provide you with a clean form after consulting with you regarding the scope of your project.


CMI Commercial User Agreement, for users from Commerical Labs requesting TRAINING AND ACCESS.

CMI Commercial Lab Services Agreement, for users from Commerical Labs requesting DATA COLLECTION SERVICES.


    Other Forms:

    Data Collection Sample Form, for all users requesting DATA COLLECTION SERVICES 

    Account Creation Form

    See also: Access