The CMI offers training on all core CMI Instruments. All new users are required to have instrument training by CMI staff before they will be granted instrument access at the CMI. To request training and access, users will need a CMI account, which can be requested using the CMI Account Request Form.
- An instrument training fee is charged per user per instrument.
- Training may be individual or in small groups (2-5 people), as scheduling allows.
All training sessions include:
- Overview of the instrument and maintenance procedures
- Tutorial on control and analysis software
- Review of experimental design
- Training sessions do NOT include user data collection.